SHCV Social Sledding Race 3 Entry
June 26-27, 2021 at Knowsley
*Please note that you must be a SHCV member to participate in the 2021 social sledding events. To become a member, please click here!
*Please note that a condition of entry for every musher is that they must act as a Covid Marshall and must complete the online Basic Covid Infection Control course only. To register for the training, please click here! Be aware that this will take approx 30mins to complete. Note that if you have completed course for race 1, you do not need to complete again, simply provide us with the number.
* If you are a spectator only, please click here to register your details
Entries close: Wednesday June 23rd at 12 noon.
All entries must be paid in full by closing date (June 23rd) by EFT. Please ensure that you put your name as reference so that we can confirm and match entry payments. No day of race entries accepted.
– Season ticket available for Race 1-4 $60. Second ticket $36. (Season ticket is non refundable & non transferable (outside of family) and covers entry to all Races 1-4 but not the Cup Race)
– 1st entry: $20 – 2nd entry $12
– Junior (11-15/1Dog Class): $7
– Canicross: $2
– Peewee: $2 – please complete the Pee Wee details for each child on this entry form.
– Non Musher Camp Fee: $5/person
Account Name: Siberian Husky Club of Victoria
BSB: 063-574 ACCT #: 1017 1031
Please read and familiarize yourself with the SHCV Covid Safe Plan which can be found by clicking here.
Drivers meeting 4pm Saturday (compulsory). Race commencing 5.00pm Saturday. 7.00am drivers meeting Sunday (if needed) for 7.30am start. Both race times are temperature permitting. TBC at drivers meetings.